Roll over image to zoom in
- This product 501K is compatible with DSE501K.
- The 501K is a Manual Start Control Module, which has been designed to manually control the engine via a key switch on the front panel. The module is used to start and stop the engine, indicate fault conditions, automatically shut down the engine and show the fault condition by LED.
- The module has the ability to monitor the following conditions: Low Oil Pressure, High Engine Temperature, Auxiliary Shutdown and Overspeed. Each alarm channel has its own LED indicator and once activated no further alarm conditions will be accepted
- DC Supply:9 to 33 V Continuous.
- Cranking Dropouts:
- Able to survive voltage dips during cranking.
- This is achieved without the need for internal batteries.
- Alternator Input Range:15 - 305 V AC RMS
- Alternator Input Frequency:50 - 60 Hz at rated engine speed.
- Magnetic Input Range:0.5 V to +/- 80 V
- Magnetic Input Frequency: 2300Hz to 6000 Hz at rated engine speed.
- Start Relay Output:16 Amp DC at supply voltage.
- Run Relay Output:16 Amp DC at supply voltage.
- Alarm Output:1 Amp DC at supply voltage.
- Dimensions:72 X 72 X 118.5 (Excluding Key-switch)
- Operating Temperature Range:-30 to +70 C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.