SE350 Voltage regulator is an encapsulated electronic voltage regulator which controls the output of a brushless AC generator by regulating the current into the exciter field.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator SE350
- Sensing & Power Input 190-240 Vac
- Burden 500VA
- Output Power-Continuous 73 Vda at 3.5 Adc(255w)
- Output Power-Forcing(240 Vac Input Power) 105 Vdc at 5 Adc(525w)
- Regulation 1.00%
- Remote Voltage Adjustment Range ±10% with 2000 ohm rheostat
- ±5% with 1000 ohm rheostat
- Frequency Compensation Adjustable
- Roll off ferquency 54-61 Hz for 60 Hz
- 45-51 Hz for 50 Hz
- Operation Weight6.5 oz
- Power Dissipation 8 watts maximum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.