The 808 PC Software Configuration Interface is designed for use with the following DSE systems:
- 511/512 manual start.
- 520/521/560 auto-start.
- 530 automatic transfer switch.
- 540 range of protection expansion/annunciator modules
The 808 interfaces will also be used to configure a number of future DSE modules.
The 808 interface allows the user to access the configuration stored within the module, enabling changes to be made to the settings e.g.
- Edit MISCELLANEOUS items
- Edit CONFIGURABLE INPUTS
- Edit RELAY OUTPUTS
- Edit FRONT PANEL LED¡¯S
- Edit SYSTEM TIMERS
- Edit ANALOGUE LEVELS
The interface kit comprises:
- Interface module.
- 25 way to 9 way RS232 adapter cable and interconnecting FCC 68 cable to allow connection to the module.
- CD containing the MS-Windowsa based PC software and various module configuration files to aid
- rapid module configuration.
Also included on the CD is a program that can be used to make labels for the configurable LEDs on a?module to identify functions.
EDIT the configuration currently loaded on the PC.?PRINT the configuration currently loaded in the PC. View the DIAGNOSTIC display from the module.
CALIBRATE the module meter drive output.SET-UP the software, such as COM?port selection.