SmartGen HAT160 Automatic Transfer Switch Controller
HAT160 ATS Controller is suitable for CB ATS of a single motor. It can accurately detect 2-way-3-phase 4-wire/single-phase 2-wire voltage and judge voltage abnormal (such as over-voltage, under-voltage, over frequency, under frequency and lack of phase), then control ATS after a delay. When ATS switches abnormally, the controller can detect close/open failure and alarm on the front panel to ensure the correct action of ATS. After abnormal of I# power, the controller will send a signal to start the Genset. The controller has remote communication, remote control, and parameter configuration functions via LINK port communication.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- - Measure and display 2-way 3 phase Voltage and Frequency:
- - Over/under voltage, over/under frequency and loss of phase protection (active or deactive can be configured);
- - Close/Open failure alarm;
- - LED display work status;
- - Auto/Manual mode. In manual mode, ATS can be switched by pressing front panel button;
- - Applicable for 2 isolated neutral line.
- - Automatic Re-closing;
- - Close delay, delay is 0.5s;
- - Any one way of A phase voltage is normal, the controller and ATS can normally work. When 2-way power and volts are abnormal at the same time, if any way of A phase voltage is normal, ATS will automatically transfer to Breaking (Middle) Position;
- - Fire reset interface. When the input port is enabled, ATS will automatically transfer to Breaking (OFF) Position;
- - Parameter setting: parts of parameters can be adjust from front panel; all can be adjust via LINK port(with SG72A adaptor) by using computer software;
- - Digitization adjustment of parameters (abandon simulation adjustment, enhanced reliability and stability);
- - Strong anti-electromagnetic interference ability, can be used under complex electromagnetic interference environment;
- - Modular design, self extinguishing ABS plastic shell, pluggable terminal, compact structure;
- - Three installation ways: panel built-in, internal 35mm slideway and internal screw mounting.
- Display LED
- AC System 1P2W/3P4W
- Alternator Voltage (170¡«277)V(ph-N)
- Alternator Frequency 50/60Hz
- Monitor Interface LINK
- Programmable Interface LINK
- Switch Over Priority ¡ñ
- Applicable Switch Type One Motor Operation
- Case Dimensions(mm) 87*158*120(L*W*H)
- Panel Cutout(mm) 74*144
- Operating Temp. (-25¡«+70)¡æ
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.