The AVC63-12B2 regulate the level of excitation supplied to the field of a conventional, brushless, synchronous generator. Regulation is achieved by sensing the generator output voltage, converting it to a dc signal, and comparing the signal to a reference voltage.
- SHUNT EXCITED:90-153 Vac 400Hz 1 OR 3 PHASE
- PMG EXCITED:90-153 Vac 400Hz 3 PHASE
- SENSING INPUT:184-264 Aac 400Hz 1 OR 3 PHASE
- CT INPUT:1 OR 5 Aac 400Hz
- ACC INPUT:+/-3 Vdc
- OUT PUT:63 Vdc @ 12 Adc
- Remote Voltage Adjust,
- Inrush Current Reduction Module,
- Excitation Disable, Exciation Limiter,
- VAR/Power Factor Control,
- Current Boost System (CBS),
- Manual Voltage Control (MVC)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.