The ADB-120-E4-HT from HUEGLI-TECH / Governor America Corp. is a linear, proportional, electric fuel metering servo for use on Cummins engines with PT fuel systems. The actuator is energized by signals from a speed control unit and is capable of delivering fuel at rates up to 770 kg/h (1700 lbs/h).
- Torque 1.1 lb-ft (1.49 Nm)
- Operating Stroke 25°±1°
- Response Time(10-90%2-19mm) 30 msec
- Operating Voltage 12, 24, or 32 VDC
- Normal Operating Current 2.0 A at 12 VDC 1.0 A at 24 VDC
- Maximum Current (Continuously Rated) 6.0 A at 12 VDC 3.0 A at 24 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range -40°F to +200°F (-40°C to +95°C)
- Relative Humidity up to 100% Vibration Up to 20 G, 50 - 500 Hz
- All Surface Finishes Fungus Proof and Corrosion Resistant
- Dimensions See Section 4 Outline Drawing
- Weight 4.75 lb (2.2 kg)
- Mounting Vertical/Electrical Connector on Top
- Fuel Flow (0.8 A) 80 ml/min (±25% )
- (1.5 A) 2000 ml/min (±25%)
The actuator must be rigidly mounted as close as possible to the outlet of the PT pump. GAC bracket BK-115-E4-HT is designed to fit the ADB-120-E4-HT to most Cummins engines. Attach the actuator bracket to the engine. Attach the actuator to the bracket with ¼-20 1” screws, washers and nuts. The actuator to valve linkage is set at the factory and requires no adjustment. Connect the valve to the fuel system as shown in Diagram 1. All fuel line connections can be made using either steel tubing or wire braided rubber hose. All engines require 8 mm (5/16”) ID tubing except12 and 16 cylinder engines which require 9.5 mm (3/8”) ID tubing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.