The 295 Series Electric Actuator is a second-generation design more powerful than its predecessor. It is for Bosch-Style “P” 9 and 10 pumps fuel-injected Pumps. Coupling the 295 Series with a fuel pump results in a high-performance fuel control system without external linkages or brackets. Two isolated chambers eliminate the possibility of any magnetic particles collecting and jamming the actuator. As a result, the 295 Series typically outlasts the life of a diesel engine and is maintenance-free. Camshaft bearing retainer kits, position feedback transducer, and heavy-duty bearing retention options are available.
- Optimum Performance for In-line Pumps
- Includes Manual Rack Return Mechanism
- Stop Lever
- Mounts Directly on Bosch “P” 9 and 10
- Injection Pumps in Place of a Mechanical Governor
- Control Up to 16 Cylinder Pumps
- Adjustable Maximum Fuel Limit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.