ATB552T2N-12 Integral Throttle Body Actuator
(ATB T2 Series - 12 VDC 55mm / Packard Connector)
Integral Throttle Body Actuator
The ATB Series integral throttle body electric actuators are designed to control the air or air/fuel mixture to a gaseous-fueled engine. The design baseline for the ATB Series incorporates fast response and proven reliability to allow for efficient and precise control. The ATB Series actuator directly drives the throttle plate with internal return springs, ensuring that the throttle plate returns to the minimum fuel position when the actuator becomes de-energized.
- Cost-Effective, Maintenance Free, Compact Design
- Rapid Response to Transient Load Condition
- Optional Throttle Position Feedback Sensor
- Precise, Real-Time Engine Speed Control
- Mounts in Any Position, No Mechanical Linkage, No Mounting Brackets
- Flexible Design for Engine, Manifold & Fuel Mixer Considerations
- Idle Adjustment Screw
- Options for Corrosive Environmental Conditions
- Optional High Temp & Sealed Versions for Turbo-charged Engines
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.