- The DSE7310 Generator Controller is a feature-packed Auto Start Control Module designed to control single diesel or gas gen-set applications.
- Configurable inputs/outputs (9/8), Fuel usage monitor and low-level alarms.
- Flexible sender inputs, allows load options and dummy load requirements to be independently controlled.
- Power monitoring (kW h, kV Ar, kV Ah, kV Ar h) 3-phase generator sensing.
- Remote communications (RS232 & RS485), Configurable display languages, Power save mode.
The DSE7310 is a Failure Control Module suitable for a wide variety of single, diesel or gas, gen-set applications. Monitoring an extensive number of engine parameters, the modules will display warnings, shutdown and engine status information on the back-lit LCD screen, illuminated LEDs, remote PC and SMS text alerts (with external modem).
4-Line backlit LCD text display
Five key menu navigation
Front panel editing with PIN protection (Front panel programming)
LED and LCD alarm indication
Customizable status screens
Power save mode
6 configurable inputs (Configurable inputs and outputs)
8 configurable outputs
Configurable timers and alarms
3 configurable maintenance alarms
Multiple dates and time scheduler
Configurable event log (100)
Control logic facilities
Easy access diagnostic page (Strong diagnostic function)
CAN and Magnetic Pick-up/Alt. sensing
Fuel usage monitor and low fuel alarms
Charge alternator failure alarm
Manual speed control (on compatible CAN engines)
Manual fuel pump control
Protections disabled feature
KW Overload protection
Power monitoring (kW h, kV Ar, kV A h, kV Ar h)
Load switching (load shedding and dummy load outputs)
True dual mutual standby with load balancing timer
Backed-up real-time clock
Fully configurable via DSE Configuration Suite PC software
Configurable display languages
Remote SCADA monitoring via DSE Configuration Suite PC software
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.