The 702 is a Manual/Auto Start Control Module that offers an excellent range of engine monitoring and protection features. The module has been designed to monitor low oil pressure, high engine temperature, over speed and a user defined auxiliary input.
It also has the capability to monitor battery charging by utilising the WL terminal on the charge alternator. When the module detects a fault condition it automatically shuts down the engine. The input allows the module to be started from a pre-defined remote location.
- Manual(702MS)/Auto(702AS) start
- Engine pre-heat
- Engine monitoring and protection features
- Protected solid-state (PSS) outputs
- Front panel mounting
- Tamper-proof engine hours counter
- Remote start
- Hours counter provides accurate information for monitoring maintenance and warranty periods.
- Multiple engine parameters are monitored simultaneously.
Operation Manual Mode:
- The module is started using the onboard key/buttons
- The user turns the key to the hand position
- The engine pre-heat button is then pressed for the required time
- The start button is then pressed to start the engine
- To stop the engine the key needs to be turned to the off position
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.