ESD5100 Series Analog Governor
The ESD5100 Series speed control unit is an all-electronic device designed to control engine speed with the fast and precise response to transient load changes. This closed-loop control, when connected to a proportional electric actuator and supplied with a magnetic speed sensor signal, will control a wide variety of engines in an isochronous or droop mode. It is designed for high reliability and it's hard potted to withstand the engine environment.
ESD5120 - ((CE) Light Force / Isochronous, Variable, & Droop Operation)Features:
- Multi-Voltage Units
- Isochronous, Variable & Droop Operation
- Adjustable PID
- Idle Speed Adjustment
- Auxiliary Accessory Input
- Temperature Compensated Available
- Soft Coupling Options Available
- EFC Reverse Acting Options Available
- EFC Forward Acting
- Light Force Option Available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.