Application:Cummins Engine KTA50 KTA38 KTA19
- Item Type: Motor Speed Controller
- Power supply voltage: 12V-24V DC
- Grounding polarity: negative
- Power Consumption: 40MA
- DC actuator: minimum 1A; Maximum 4.5A (maximum current 8A)
- Speed sensor signal: 2 ~ 120VRMS
- Speed stability: better than ± 0.25%
- Speed range: 1 kHz ~ 6.5 kHz
- Thermal stability: maximum ± 0.7%
- Inactive setting: 260 ± 20Hz ~ 85% of nominal speed
- DROOP setting: Minimum position: 15 HZ ± 6 HZ / per change of ampere load current, Maximum position: 400 HZ ± 75 HZ / per change of ampere load current
- External speed setting: ± 200 HZ (external 1KQ)
- AUX input sensitivity: 148HZ / 1V, ± 10HZ
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C
- Working humidity range: ≤95%
- Storage temperature: -55 ° C ~ 92 ° C
- Vibration: 20-100HZ, 500MM / SEC
3062322 is a engine speed controller designed by all electronic device for 's actuator, It can fast and precise response to transient load changes. It has a wide speed control range.
For these controllers, separate circuits allow adjustments of proportional, integral and derivative values. These parameters all work together to provide a control that results in fast and stable engine response to load changes while maintaining precise speed regulation of diesel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.