EA350 self excited brushless type genset voltage regulator is a compatible replacement for SE350 regulator and AVC63-4D regulator. In addition to regulating the generator voltage, the AVR circuitry includes under speed and sensing loss protection to ensure safe, reliable control of the generator. Positive voltage build up from residual levels is ensured by the use of proficient semiconductors in the power circuitry of the AVR.
- Brushless AVR EA350
- Voltage Input 120(90~132) / 240(171~264) VAC, DIP Switch Selectable
- Frequency 50-60Hz Selectable
- Voltage Output max 37V dc at 120V ac input, max 74V dc at 240V ac input
- Current continuous 4A. Intermittent 7A for 60secs
- Voltage Regulator Rate < ± 1% (with 4% engine governing)
- Voltage Build Residual volts at AVR terminal > 3.5 VAC
- EMI Suppession Internal Electromagnetic Interference Filtering
- Type brushless
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.