Part Number:0280158821 0280158829 M02J1700X4 J1700-1
Manufacturer Part Number:
0280158829 M02J1700X4 J1700-1;
Other Part Number: 0280158830;
Interchange Part Number:
0280158821, NGI-2-L, 53030518AB, 4100123,
46515, 0280150525, 0280150563, 0280150842;
Superseded Part Number:
51131150038, 75114827, 9270291, 81.248, 06A906.
Application:LS3 LS7 Corvette C6 Z06 Camaro G8 EV6 or EV14
Specifications:- Coil Resistance: 9.1 Ohms / High Impedance
- Dead Time: 0.45ms at 14 volts
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5 PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 2200 cc/min = 210 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 58 PSI ( 400kPa ) w/Gas: 2550 cc/min = 240 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 78.5 PSI ( 500kPa ) w/Gas: 2865 cc/min = 273 lb/hr
- Connector: For Bosch EV1
- Injector Length: O-Ring to O-Ring: 55 mm
- Injector Overall Length: 65 mm
- Injector Body Diameter: 16mm
- O-Ring: 14.5mm Viton
- Acceptable Fuels: Gas/Petrol, alcohol/methanol, E85, CN
- Acceptable Fuels: Although advertises this injector only to work with CNG however many in the automotive industry also use these with Gas/Petrol, alcohol/methanol, E85 type fuels
- Unacceptable Fuels: Gas/Petrol containing for MTBE, specifically for VP Q16 and VP Import or other MTBE oxygenated fuels.
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
These injectors flow 2200 cc/min at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ) and are fully compatible with alternate fuels and alcohol!
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.