The 275 Series Electric Actuator is a second-generation design more powerful than its predecessor. It is for Bosch-Style “P” 3000-7000 fuel injected Pumps. Coupling the 275 Series with a fuel pump results in a high-performance fuel control system without external linkages or brackets. Two isolated chambers eliminate the possibility of any magnetic particles collecting and jamming the actuator. As a result, the 275 Series typically outlasts the life of a diesel engine and is maintenance-free. Camshaft bearing retainer kits, position feedback transducer, and heavy-duty bearing retention options are available.
- Optimum Performance for In-line Pumps
- Includes Manual Rack Return Mechanism
- Stop Lever
- Mounts Directly on Bosch ‘P’ and ‘RP 21’ Fuel
- Injection Pumps in Place of a Mechanical Governor
- Control Up to 12 Cylinder Pumps
- Adjustable Maximum Fuel Limit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.