- Model: 1212P-2502
CL7011418, CT1212P-2502, HU4135166R, PHAX00001022, YP550124674R, YP5501246-74R, 7011418, 1212P-2502, 4135166R, AX00001022, 550124674R, 5501246-74R
- Norminal Battery Voltage (Volts): 24V
- 20 Second Current Rating (amps): 90
- 2 Minute Current Rating (amps): 50
- 1 Hour Current Rating (amps): 20
- Peak Boost Current (amps): 90
- Max Boost Current Duration: 10 Second
- Minimum motor resistance: 120 mΩ
- B+, B- logic pin current (max.): 9 A (pins 7 and 13 on 14-pin connector)
- KSI input current (typical): 80 mA
- Logic input current (typical): 1 mA
- Horn output current (max.): 15 mA
- BDI output voltage, resistance (max.): 0–5 V, 10 kΩ
- LED output current (max.): 15 mA
- Electromagnetic brake coil resistance (min.): 32 Ω
- PWM operating frequency: 15.6 kHz
- Electrical isolation to heatsink (min.): 500 VAC
- Heatsink overtemperature: linear cutback starts at 80°C; complete cutoff at 105°C
- Heatsink undertemperature: cutback starts at -10°C; and is reduced linearly to 50% at -25°
- Undervoltage cutoff: 14 V
- Overvoltage cutoff: 34 V
- Throttle Type: By default, the Throttle Type of controller 1212P-2501 is set as Type 7 (7 = single-ended; neutral when wiper ≤ PotLow). The 1212P-2501 controller can accept inputs from both 5kΩ, 3-wire pot throttles and voltage throttles. Set the throttle type parameter to match the throttle used in your application.
- 5kΩ, 3-wire pot throttles:
- 0 = wigwag
- 1 = inverted wigwag
- 2 = single-ended; neutral when wiper at PotLow
- 3 = inverted single-ended; neutral when wiper at PotHigh
- 4 = unipolar
- Voltage throttles:
- 5 = wigwag
- 6 = inverted wigwag
- 7 = single-ended; neutral when wiper ≤ PotLow
- 8 = inverted single-ended voltage; neutral when wiper ≥ PotHigh
- 9 = unipolar
Regulatory compliance: Designed to meet EN 12184, EN 55022, IEC 61000-6-2 & -4-6, and ISO 7176; FDA documentation filed; TÜV Certification pending
Operating ambient temperature range: -104° F to 122° F
Storage ambient temperature range: -104° F to 185° F
Package environmental rating: ISTA 2A; electronics sealed to IPX5
Dimensions: 2.83 (W) x 5.15 (L) x 1.53 (H) in.
Net Weight: 0.66 lbs
- Advanced speed regulation maintains precise speed over varied terrain, obstacles, curbs, and ramps
- Linear cutback of current ensures smooth control, with no sudden loss of power during undervoltage or overtemperature
- Optional speed limit potentiometer provides direct and linear control of the maximum vehicle speed
- Proprietary algorithms help prevent gearbox wear while providing smooth starts and reversals
- The vehicle is brought to a complete stop before the electromagnetic brake is applied, ensuring safe and secure stops under all conditions
- Charger inhibit input prevents driving while charger is attached
- Key Off Decel function ensures a smooth “brake to stop” when the key is turned off while driving or when a fault occurs that requires the vehicle to stop
- Anti-Rollback/Roll-forward function provides smooth and safe vehicle control on hills and ramps
- Internal main contactor provides secure power-off
- Boost current gives a brief boost of current greatly improving transient loads such as starting on a hill, crossing thresholds, etc.
- Easily programmable through the CURTIS Model 1313-4331 Handheld Programmer or 1314 PC Programming Station
This is a replacement part with the same function, structure and dimensions as the original part from the manufacturer.
Please contact us for compatibility. Our forklift technicians can help you find the right part for your needs.
Package Contents: (1) Replacement Part. Based On Order Quantity And Specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.