GAC’s Magnetic Speed Sensors are a rugged and economic solution for detecting engine speed. Sturdier than plastic sensors and outperforming semiconductor-type devices at high temperatures, GAC’s epoxy encapsulated sensors are unaffected by dust and dirt. Multiple sizes and customized configurations are available.
3/4-16 UNF-2A Threaded
3.13 in. [79mm] Thread Length / 3 in. [76mm] Harness / Automotive Connector / Same as MSP6723 with Mating Harness CH1206 / Stainless
- -65°F to +255°F (-54°C to +107°C) Operating Temperature
- Available for Hazardous Location Installation (Not Certified)
- Produces Electrical Frequency
- Requires No Energizing Circuit From Control
- Used On All GAC’s Electronic Speed Controllers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.