Smartgen Generator Controller HGM9580
HGM9580 Bus Tie Bus Parallel Unit is designed for a manual/auto parallel system which composed of a multi-way bus and multi-way bus. It allows for automatic parallel running functions. It fit with LCD display, graphic display, optional Chinese, English and other languages interface, and it is reliable and easy to use.
HGM9580 Bus Tie Bus Parallel Unit controls a bus breaker that can control the controller to synchronize the two ways buses via MSC CAN if the synchronization requirements have satisfied. The powerful 32-bit Microprocessor contained within the unit allows for precision parameters measuring, fixed value adjustment, time setting, and set value adjusting and etc..Majority parameters can be configured from the front panel, and all parameters can be configured by USB interface (or RS485) to adjust via PC. It can be widely used in all types of automatic genset parallel systems with compact structure, simple connections, and high reliability.
Performance and Characteristics
- ♦With ARM-based 32-bit SCM, high integration of hardware and more reliable;
- ♦480x272 TFT LCD with backlight, multilingual interface (including English, Chinese or other languages) which can be chosen at the site, making commissioning convenient for factory personnel;
- ♦Improved LCD wear-resistance and scratch resistance due to hard screen acrylic;
- ♦Silicon rubber panel and pushbuttons for better operation in high/low-temperature environment;
- ♦RS485 communication port enables remote control, remote measuring, remote communication via ModBus protocol.
- ♦Suitable for 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 3-wire, single-phase 2-wire and 2-phase 3-wire systems with voltage 120/240V and frequency 50/60Hz;
- ♦Collects and shows 3-phase voltage and frequency of Bus1/Bus2.
- ♦Synchronization parameters：Voltage Difference between Bus1 and Bus2，Frequency Difference between Bus1 and Bus2，Phase Difference between Bus1 and Bus2；
- ♦All output ports are relay output;
- ♦Parameter setting: parameters can be modified and stored in internal EEPROM memory and cannot be lost even in case of a power outage; most of them can be adjusted using the front panel of the controller and all of them can be modified using PC via USB or RS485 ports;
- ♦Widely power supply range DC(8~35)V, suitable to different starting battery voltage environment;
- ♦Event log, real-time clock function.
- ♦All parameters used a digital adjustment, instead of conventional analog modulation with normal potentiometer, more reliability, and stability;
- ♦IP55 waterproofness level can be achieved with the help of rubber-ring gasket between shell and control panel.
- ♦Metal fixing clips enable perfect in high-temperature environment；
- ♦Modular design, anti-flaming ABS plastic shell, pluggable terminal, built-in mounting，compact structure with easy installation；