SMARTGEN HAT310 120VAC ATS Controller
HAT310-120V ATS Controller is suitable for 2-stage of PC, and ATS of CC class (close signal is constant output). It can accurately detect 3-phase 4-wire mains voltage and generator single-phase voltage. When the mains under-voltage and loss of phase occurred, HAT310-120V will control ATS transfer after a delay. If the mains are unavailable, the controller has the function to initiate signals to start the gen-set.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
HAT310-120V controller can detect 3-phase 4-wire mains voltage/generator single phase voltage and control ATS.
Main characteristics are as follows,
- 1) With automatic charge and automatic recovery function.
- 2) With under-voltage and loss of phase-detection function.
- 3) LED indicators on the panel can show working status of controller clearly.
- 4) Applicable for 2 isolated neutral line.
- 5) Mains normal delay configured via potentiometer (range: 1~60s), and generator normal delay via potentiometer (range: 1~60s)
- 6) Mians is unavailable, if any phase voltage belows minimum working voltage or phase loss occurred gen-set will be started.
- 7) Output contact capacity of mains and generator transfer relay is 16A AC120V, which can directly used to drive switch conversion.
- 8) Output contact capacity of GENS START relay is 16A AC120V, it is volt free normally-open/normally-closed contact.
- 9) Strong anti-electromagnetic interference performance enable controller to use in the environment with strong electromagnetic interference.
- 10) Modular design, self extinguishing ABS plastic shell, pluggable terminal, compact structure;
- 11) Two installation ways: internal 35mm slide-way and internal screw mounting.
- Operating Voltage - AC power A1N1/A2N2 supply. Rated AC120V (range: AC90~150V)
- Power Consumption Under rated voltage, power consumption of voltage circuit is not more than 2W
- AC Voltage Input: - 3-phase 4-wire (120/208 VAC),
- 2 phase 3-wire (120/240VAC),
- single-phase 2-wire (120VAC):
- AC70V ¨C AC150V (ph-N)
- AC Frequency - 50/60Hz
- Gens-set Starter Relay - 16A 120V AC Volts free output (Normally close)
- Mains Close Relay - 16A 120V AC AC Supply output (Normally open)
- Gen Close Relay - 16A 120V AC AC Supply output (Normally open)
- Case Dimensions - 110mmx77.5mmx55mm
- Screw Mounting Dimensions - 65mmx65.1mm
- Working Conditions - Temperature: (-25~+70)¡ãC;
- - Humidity: (20~93)%RH
- Storage Condition - Temperature: (-25~+70)¡ãC
- Insulation Strength - Apply AC1.5kV voltage between high voltage terminal and low voltage terminal; The leakage current is not more than 3mA within 1min.
- Weight - 0.2kg