HGM180HC auto start module is an engine control module designed to control the engine via pushbuttons on the front panel or remote start signal. The module has 3 working modes to choose. When detecting faults, such as low oil pressure, high water/cylinder temperature, auxiliary alarm, over speed, it will disconnect fuel relay and energize to stop. LED annunciator displays the faults, which can offer real and effective alarm information.
- Display: LED
- Digital Input: 4
- Alternator Voltage: (15～360)V(ph-N)
- Alternator Frequency: 50/60Hz
- DC Supply : DC(8～35)V
- Case Dimensions(mm): 84*72*35
- Panel Cutout(mm): 78*66
- Operating Temp.: (-30~+70)℃
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS：
- 1.Wide range of DC power input;
- 2.With low oil pressure, high water/cylinder temperature, over speed protection and indication;
- 3.Charge fail warn, not shutdown;
- 4.With an additional auxiliary input signal, alarm to shutdown;
- 5.Speed signal is from power frequency;
- 6.LED displays all kinds of alarm states;
- 7.With run hour LCD display;
- 8.With fuel oil output, starting output, preheat output, shutdown output, common alarm/idle output, all relay output;
- 9.With the idle control function, idle delay time is programmable;
- 10.Preheat delay time is programmable;
- 11.Crank disconnect conditions can choose oil pressure + generator (factory default), also can choose only generator;
- 12.When dial the code switch to idle/high speed active, idle/high speed output can be configured, or it will be common alarm output.
- 13.Modular structure design, ABS plastic casing, embedded installation, compact structure with small volume, advanced SCU control, stable performance and convenient operation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.