SmartGen HT10M Water Heater
HT Series Water Heater enjoys the wide applications on various engine coolant preheaters. It has fine cast aluminum enclosure and self-extinguishing engineering plastics end closure, multiple installation ways and easy and convenient use.
If during cranking the outside temperature is lower than 4 ºC, engine coolant and lubricant may condense into solid-state and lose their lubricating and cooling properties, which can damage the engine. Engine heater should be installed to ensure the normal starting and running of the engine when the outside temperature is lower than 4 ºC.
HT Series Water Heater combines the following features: cast stainless steel inner pipes and end closure with high corrosion resistance; power, heating and overheat protection light indicators; 3 kinds of heaters with different heating temperature are optional (Standard heater: 40 ºC; 50 ºC and 60 ºC heaters are needed to be customized).
This product is suitable for the various engines with (0~13.) L displacement.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- 1. Fine cast aluminum enclosure and special surface treatment with high corrosion resistance and high/low-temperature capability;
- 2. Stainless steel inner pipes and end closure with high corrosion resistance;
- 3. Coolant temperature is controlled by a thermostat which is installed within the heater. It has simple connections and high reliability;
- 4. power, heating and overheat protection light indicators make it easy to observe the heater status;
- 5. There is a water drain valve with a seal ring on the bottom of the heater so as to be used when needed;
- 6. Users can press the “Test” button to test-run the machine in the extremely high ambient temperature;
- 7. Overheating thermostat provides the protection of dry heating and overheating;
- 8. Multiple installation ways apply to different installation situations;
- 9. This product can work normally at -25 ºC temperature.