Deep-Sea Electronics DSE8610 Synchronising & Load Sharing Control Module
The DSE8610 is an intelligent mono display auto-start load share control module packed with industry-leading features to enhance multi-set control. The module can be synchronized with up to 32 generators within the same system.
- 240 mm x 181 mm x 42 mm
PANEL CUTOUT SIZE
- 220 mm x 160 mm (8.7" x 6.3")
MAXIMUM PANEL THICKNESS
- 8.0 mm
Key Features and Benefits:
- 32-set synchronization.
- It offers optimum flexibility for system expansion.
- Configurable inputs/outputs (11/8).
- It provides multiple installation options.
- Dead bus sensing.
- It provides rapid power delivery on multi-set systems.
- Remote communications (RS232, RS485, Ethernet).
- Provides secure and simple off-site monitoring. All ports are continuously active.
- Direct governor & AVR control.
- Eliminates the requirement for external control equipment.
- kW & kV Ar load sharing.
- Provides controlled power delivery.
- Configurable event log (250).
- Provides access to historical alarms and operational status.
- Integral PLC editor.
- Ensures additional applications are easily integrated into the system.
- Load switching, load shedding & dummy load outputs.
- Allows load options and dummy load requirements to be independently controlled.
- Power monitoring (kW h, kVAr, kV Ah, kV Ar h), reverse power protection, kW overload protection.
- It provides clear accurate power measurement information.
- Data logging (HDD/USB).
- Provides current and historical status information.
- DSE Configuration Suite PC Software.
- Provides complete user-friendly configuration and easy-to-use high-level system control & monitoring.
- Tier 4 CAN engine support.
- Ensures the control module can be used with the latest in modern electronic engineering technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.