Roll over image to zoom in
The ESD5221 GAC speed control unit is an all- electronic device designed to control engine speed with fast and precise response to transient load changes.
10 Amp Relay Output / Isochronous, Variable, & Droop Operation / Single Element Speed Switch
- Isochronous Operation: ±0.25%
- Speed Range :1 – 7.5 KHz Continuous
- Speed Drift with Temperature: ±1.0%
- Speed Trim Range: ±200 Hz
- Power Supply: 12 OR 24 VDC Battery Systems
- Polarity: Negative Ground (Case Isolated)
- Power Consumption: 50 mA (Continuous Plus Actuator Current)
- Actuator Current Range @ 77°F (25°C): 10 Amps Continuous
- Speed Sensor Signal: 1.0 – 50 VRMS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.